torsdag 4 september 2008

Chapter 1 : Windurst

Ill arrive to my new home the town of Windurst the all green town with tarutarus small cute ones lol and alot more mithra just like me =)
Dont even take a step until this mithra try help me or more it seem trick me out some gils lol but i dont have any well some tarus show up and i get some slip for my first gils oh my first earnings.

Get a all nice mog house with my own moggle and all well really nothing more but its mine ^^ and i got a few things to my 50 gil so its a start first days ill spend walking around town and explore and talk to the ppl (npcs) My friends are busy on other things lvling i think but ill take my time get around and get my first quests and also complete some easy tasks and earn some gils. yay

I get told i should start lv oh well sure ill give it a try ill get the signet from the guard as told i should and venture out from the secure town. will i ever get back? I dont have my hp or mp but i manage kill some bees and mandy and wow get lv 2 =) im on my way YAY Me or some lol. ill keep at it and get lv 4 with some small work and think maybe i can get some more spell heard are possible in town so get my tail back (never went very far lol)

As i got alotta things from the things i killed i put them on auction house and rest for the day hope ill make some earnings as gil i need for spells and other things hehe cya tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer: