söndag 7 september 2008

Chapter 2 : Kahali

New day in windurst getting some earnings yay i have some more gils and have some sent from the elvan guy that already got some from 30k wow alotta gils =).

Venture out to make my day in Port Windurst, walks along looking at the stores and the fishermen just a lovley day and i work on some newly quest more rewards and gil i hope ^^

Suddenly someone talks to me its this mithra Kahali are her name and she wanna give me a linkpearl (think i heard some of that) I glady accepts and thank her and she are gonna go but i stop her, lol as fact are no clue what i do with this blueish pearl lol.
Np she say and intruct me how equip it and WOW i get in this place with more ppl OHHHHHH and they greet me after my small hell, seems friendly ^^

Spend much of day walk around do quest and more and mostly listen to them in the shell not really wanna say much feel strange and im just a lv 4 blm they have more lvs than me must been here long time.

There are some tarus Called Dryden and Kwin seems sweet and then the leader that mithra Kahali. what more a Galka named Dagmar och and a Rizz guy hes 55 Drk wow so much also these elvan boys Ryskar and Boka and some more ppl.

I say some cant remember what but not used to all english so i take it easy and listen but i like this "Windurst Star Legion"

Inga kommentarer: